Melody

When I first started watching this drama I didn't know that it only has 4 episodes; still it was an enjoyable one and I wished it was much longer. 

Twenty-nine-year-old Go Ho (starring Kwon Yoo Ri) faces the struggles what many single women feel today - having a successful career and finding the right man to fall in love with. This expectation might not sound like a difficult feat but it seems Go Ho lacks of luck when these both are concerned. For starters, her job being an advertising executive often demands her time and efforts yet they aren't always rewarding. Her superior, Kang Tae Ho (starring Kim Young Kwang) is someone who demands devotion in their work and while at times she feels exhausted she still marvel at his capabilities for putting their team together. On top of it, she is still stumped by the harsh fact that her boyfriend dumped her and he couldn't give her a valid reason. 

Then things started to change when her old flame joined the company and became her new superior. Suddenly a few of her male colleagues started to look her way and trying their best to win her attention, including her ex-boyfriend and ex-superior who are rivals when it comes to meeting their sales targets. Each of these men has their strengths and flaws and Go Ho has to find the right man who would understand her and make her heart flutter at the same time. 

There isn't much melodrama when it comes to the story but for those who enjoy a sweet and romantic drama this is it. And since this is such a short drama, there isn't much room for characters development and it might seem more of an insta-love to some but at least one character has harbour his feelings towards Go Ho for a while to make their love believable. 


© 2016 Melody's Reading Corner (https://mel-reading-corner.blogspot.sg/), All Rights Reserved. If you are reading this post from other site(s), please take note that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.
4 Responses
  1. This does sound like a sweet romance. I like short series, but four episodes does sound a bit too short.


  2. Melody Says:

    Wendy - It was a sweet romance and I enjoyed it. I just wished it was longer so it'd be interesting to see how the characters develop and how they'll intensify the already complicated relationships. ;)


  3. jenclair Says:

    I'm thinking four episodes sounds do-able! Sometimes the series seem to string themselves out and lose focus. I'd rather have a series now and then that leaves me wishing for more. :)

    :) Got your Christmas card!


  4. Melody Says:

    Jenclair - It's rare I came across dramas with only a few episodes so perhaps I was a bit surprised. I think you've a point there - about having some series string out and then losing focus. For this one I simply feel there wasn't enough character developments but nevertheless I enjoyed it.

    Glad my card arrived! It seemed fast this time around. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.