Melody
Bloomsbury Childrens | May 2017 | 720 pgs
Source: Purchased



Where shall I even begin? This third installment of A Court of Thorns and Roses series evoked so much emotions in me and as much as this book wrapped up Feyre's story, I wasn't ready for it to end (However, Sarah J. Maas stated that there would be more tales of Prythian in 2018. Yes, that makes me a very happy fangirl.)

Now this book is a hard one to review; not only to avoid spoilers but also there are so many things happening and most of all, it was about war and vengeance and we all know how dark and nasty they are. So many lives are at stake and at times sacrifices are to be made under such circumstances. And of course, we also see Feyre, High Lady of the Night Court, what she would do to save Prythian and all from the King of Hybern's invasions. This is an epic finale about deceits and conspiracies, about power and courage and finally, about love, hope and giving. And my dear reader, this is as far as I could say. I thank the author for giving us such a cast of wonderful (unforgettable) characters and that intense, emotional roller coaster ride throughout the reading journey.

Related links:
A Court of Thorns and Roses (#1)
A Court of Mist and Fury (#2)

(This series are not suitable for younger readers as they contain mature content.)


© 2017 Melody's Reading Corner (https://mel-reading-corner.blogspot.sg/), All Rights Reserved. If you are reading this post from other site(s), please take note that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.
6 Responses
  1. jenclair Says:

    I haven't read this series, but I love Maas' Throne of Glass series!


  2. Melody Says:

    Jenclair - I need to catch up on The Throne of Glass series. I'm so way behind!


  3. Iliana Says:

    I haven't read a good fantasy in a long time. This looks like it would be a good but I think it sounds like I should start with the first one right?


  4. Melody Says:

    Iliana - I hope you'll give this series a try, Iliana. Yes, these books aren't standalone so you'll have to start with the first book.


  5. The Bookworm Says:

    Wow, this sounds like a great series. I need to look these up. Great post!


  6. Melody Says:

    Naida - It was a good fantasy; plus I love Sarah's writing. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.