Melody
Thank you, everyone, for helping me decide what book I should read for my vacation. The list I'd put up consists of six books which I want to read badly but couldn't decide on one so I thought I'll leave it to you to help me with the decision. And here's the result:


(Top Choice)
Blurb from back cover: 
It all started that night in the woods. Cass Anderson didn't stop to help the woman in the car, and now she's dead. Ever since, silent calls have been plaguing Cass and she's sure someone is watching her. Consumed by guilt, she's also starting to forget things. Whether she took her pills, what her house alarm code is, and if the knife in the kitchen really had blood on it.


(2nd Choice)
Blurb from back cover:
My name is Amber Reynolds. There are three things you should know about me:
1. I'm in a coma
2. My husband doesn't love me anymore
3. Sometimes I lie


So I'll be reading these two books during my trip and I can't wait to devour them and share my thoughts with you when I'm done reading them. Once again, thank you for voting! 

Happy reading and hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead! 
7 Responses
  1. Kay Says:

    Hope you enjoy them, Melody! Have a wonderful vacation. I own both of those and so want to read them soon. :-)


  2. These both sound really good, Melody! I hope you enjoy them and have a wonderful vacation. :-)


  3. Lark Says:

    Both of these sound so good, I can't wait to hear what you think of them. Enjoy your weekend and happy reading! :D


  4. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone! I can't wait for the trip and of course, the books too. :)


  5. jenclair Says:

    Hope you enjoy The Break Down! I voted for it because I enjoyed it. :) I'm definitely adding Sometimes I lie to my list.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I read the first one and really enjoyed it. Now I'm putting the second choice up on my list to look for. Enjoy them!


  7. The Bookworm Says:

    Happy reading and enjoy your trip!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.